Bolstering Success in Paris
The Sustainable Innovation Forum (SIF15) is the largest business focused event held during the annual Conference of Parties (COP), taking place this year on 7- 8 December at COP21 at Stade de France (gate E) in Paris.
Building on year-round work from Climate Action and the UN Environment Programme, the 2 day Forum will convene cross-sector participants from business, Government, finance, UN, NGO and civil society to create an unparalleled opportunity to bolster business innovation and bring scale to the emerging green economy.
- 750+ attendees - the largest number of global stakeholders at any commercially-inclusive side event at COP21
- International attendance – meet decision makers from across the globe with delegates spanning 43 countries at SIF14
- Over 80 world class speakers including country Ministers, industry CEOs and international thought leaders
- Interactive discussion panels throughout the event, allowing for in-depth debate via audience Q&A and polls
- Workshops and co-located events to maximise content and networking opportunities throughout the two days
How Can You Get Involved?
Read more/Ler mais: http://www.cop21paris.org/