There are other climate science courses available too:
- David’s course Global Warming: The Science of Climate Change is starting again March 31.
- A course Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4ºC Warmer World Must be Avoided from the World Bank (presented by Kanta Kumari Rigaud and Pablo Benitez, and including input from Stefan). This started Jan 24.
- Richard Alley has a new 8-week course Energy, the Environment, and Our Future which started on Jan 6. (More background here).
- Update: Climate change: challenges and solutions from Tim Lenton, U. Exeter
- Update: Climate Change in Four Dimensions from Charles Kennel, Naomi Oreskes, Veerabhadran Ramanathan, Richard Somerville and David G. Victor, UCSD.
Source/Fonte: RealClimate blog